This website is operated by StageNotes.net (“StageNotes”).
This website has been designed for optimal performance with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 or above
- Safari Version 7.1.7 or above
- Mozilla Firefox version 11 or above
- Google Chrome version 17 or above
Links to other websites
The StageNotes website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“third party websites”). Those third party websites are not under the control of StageNotes, and StageNotes does not endorse and is not responsible for any material on, linked to or linked from, third party websites (“third party material”).
In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, StageNotes makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of third party material or products or services available through third party websites; or
- that third party material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. StageNotes is not authorizing the reproduction of third party material by linking material on this website to third party material.
Any software that is available to download through links from this website is a third party product unless otherwise indicated. Your use of that software may be subject to a license agreement between you and the software owner. To the extent permitted by law, StageNotes accepts no liability in respect of such third party software and StageNotes provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. If you have any feedback or suggestions concerning this software, please contact us.
Trademarks, copyright and linking to this website
“StageNotes.net” is a registered trademark of Leonine Brands LLC. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by the copyright holder.
StageNotes is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice to you. StageNotes does not guarantee that this website or third party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or third party websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and complying with laws
Liability of StageNotes for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent the law allows.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.